Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week in Review

78 miles
1 walk with Brooke and Biscuit

I feel as though I say this every week, but this was my highest mileage week to date. I'm almost anal enough to go out for a 15-minute wog just to hit 80, but that would be relatively pointless. I'm glad I got in two quality workouts, even more glad that I nixed the workout today, and most glad that Jordan is here. I'm pretty sure both of our cell phone providers and my employer will appreciate a marked decrease in our text message volume for the next few days.

Next week is an intentional down week before we really get into the bulk of our marathon training. I'm feeling fitter than ever and looking forward to really seeing what I can do training-wise for the next few months. As of now, Team MJ is strong and healthy and more confident than ever that we can demoralize team OJ come October 26th. Bring it.

0 comments: