Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Post-Pickleball Fatigue

62 mins.
8+ miles


Last night's rain cooled things off a bit for this morning's run, which was a welcome respite after last weekend. I wanted to take Jordan down to Lullwater Park by Emory, so we set off for an easy run around 9am. His hip was hurting quite a bit--possibly from his workout yesterday but more likely from getting owned by Brooke's dad in pickleball last night--and he stopped several times throughout the run to stretch. I wasn't feeling too spry myself, and could definitely tell that my body wasn't used to pushups and/or stairs and/or running fast. Since we were both pretty banged up, it wasn't the most enjoyable of runs, but I was glad to enjoy some cooler temps for a change.


Jordan poised for some picklelball action

0 comments: