Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Doubt Jesus Would've Kicked Us Off the Track

AM: 60 mins. + 2x100m strides
8 miles
PM: 4 miles

The plan this morning was to accompany Jordan to the Bishop McGuinness track for some easy grass jogging while he worked out. Unfortunately, as you can read in his blog, it was not to be. I did manage to complete about half of my run with a few miles of it on the grass before he was unceremoniously dismissed, but I had to pound out more time on the streets than I would've liked.

We got in an easy run around Brookhaven after work tonight, sweating profusely in the 95+ degree heat. With the craziness of the epic OK Runner sidewalk sale and tax-free weekend up ahead, this very well might be our last opportunity to double this week. Glad we were able to take advantage of it.

0 comments: