Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two Weeks Later

AM: 30 mins. ellip.
PM: ~5 miles

As I'm typing this on Sunday, it's hard to remember much about today's exercise except that my foot is still not 100% and as a result I'm still frustrated. It's hard to believe it's only been two weeks since I stopped my track workout literally in mid-stride because of foot pain...honestly it feels like it's been months. This is the best part of the year to be out running and I was supposed to be stronger than ever right now, so it's pretty disheartening to see my fitness slip away as each day passes. The sole silver lining is that while my foot isn't improving, it doesn't seem to be getting any worse as I gradually incorporate more running into my daily regimen, so I will continue to do so until the body mandates otherwise.

0 comments: