Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jordan is a Winner After All

60 mins.
8+ miles

I ran with Devin, Tanya and Holly at McAlpine. But who cares about me, the big story of the day was that Jordan WON the OKC Marathon! I can't even articulate how excited and proud I am, and I'm still smiling as I type this four days later. Simply put, my boyfriend is a badass. For a complete rundown on the race, including a few links to post-race articles and video, I will direct you to Jordan's blog.

To further demonstrate what a trooper he is, Jordan proceeded to jump on a flight just a few hours after his marathon victory so that he could come visit me for a few days. Several delays and gate changes later, he arrived here just past midnight. His dad and Roger are in town to visit as well, fresh off the boat from a South American cruise (and, I am happy to report, swine flu free). I'm looking forward to spending the next few days with them and convincing Jordy to hobble through a few runs with me.

0 comments: