Monday, January 5, 2009

Until Next Time, San Diego

61 mins.
8 miles

Jordan and I woke up fairly early this morning to finish/start packing for our respective return trips home. I can't believe our entire 10-day stay in California is already over and I must admit I was feeling quite sad as I organized my suitcase. Once we had most of our belongings situated we headed out the door for our final run in Balboa Park. We meandered around in the upper portion for a while before taking a new route on the sidewalk all the way to downtown San Diego. We passed within inches of San Diego High School and I suggested we cut a few shapes on the track where Meb's high school coach kicked us off last time. Instead we kept running, made the block a bit farther downtown, then headed back up to Balboa Park along the outskirts of the zoo.

0 comments: