Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Can't Stop Eating

AM: 73 mins.
10 miles
PM: 4 miles

The weather was absolutely beautiful this morning, mid 30s with a light breeze and plenty of sunshine. I rocked the Oxysocks as part of a fabulous mismatched outfit today and felt pretty good about myself. Blake joined me for about half of the run, as he was looking to get in a longer effort this afternoon, so we ran from Jeff's down the pike bath to Freedom Park and did one loop before heading back. I dropped him off near the entrance to the apartment complex, then turned around and basically replicated our loop again. My legs felt decent today, thanks in no small part to the hamstring exorcism that Jeff performed last night, but I made a conscious effort to keep the pace slow and relaxed. This was hard to do considering I knew that a) Brooklet had just arrived in town and was awaiting me at Jeff's apartment, and b) that the four of us were going to hit up Ru Sans sushi buffet as soon as I finished my jaunt. I may be a poor student now, but $9.95 for all-you-can-eat sushi and sashimi is an offer too good to refuse.

0 comments: