Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week in Review

7 days in DC
1 incomplete marathon
900 hours at the Armory
1 bag of wine

So, this isn't so much a "week in review" post as it is a "going forward" post. For the past few months I just assumed I would quit this whole blogging thing when MCM was over. I mean, what's the point? Lately though, I've come to the realization that this blog and those of my friends--however lame it may be to actually keep a blog about running--has been one of the main catalysts for keeping me motivated and inspired throughout this training cycle. So even though I may be taking a period of down time where I'm not training for something specific, I think I will still keep posting as consistently as possible in order to maintain some semblance of a schedule. I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but I've actually come to enjoy the blogging process (and I get really tense when I don't update for a few days, so you can imagine how I've felt for the past week).

So, for those of you who thought you could delete this bookmark come Monday, the joke's on you. MCM 2008 may be behind me, but Green Lightning Running lives on. Suckas.

0 comments: