Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day

74 mins.
10 miles

Had a fantastic morning run with Meredith at the river. It was 48 degrees at the start--definitely the coolest morning in, well, forever--and I actually wore long sleeves and capris. This is pretty much my favorite weather, as fall is my favorite season and October is my favorite month, so I'm all around a happy girl right now. Oh, and my legs felt pretty decent after yesterday's high mileage, which was an added bonus.

I consciously chose not to go out for an evening run, as I'm trying to cut my mileage back this week. Plus I had about five loads of laundry to do and bags to pack for tomorrow's trip, so the daylight kind of just got away from me. Now I'm headed to Jim and Meredith's to watch the VP debate, which promises to be a glorious train wreck. Not a bad day all around.

0 comments: