Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Latte

AM: 58 mins.
8 miles

PM: 30 mins.
4 miles

Standard Wednesday recovery run at the river with Jeff. We kept a decent pace in the trails, and I felt like I was working the entire time. I can tell that the temperatures are consistently cooler in the morning, but the humidity has still been oppressive. I've said this a million times, but I can't wait until autumn arrives for good.

On that note, the first harbinger of season's change is the introduction of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. Today was the first day the drink was made available, so naturally I headed over pretty much immediately after my run to enjoy one. My mom refuses to drink them until the day after Thanksgiving, on the principal that there's just something fundamentally wrong with drinking one any earlier, but I respectfully disagree. It was tasty and delicious and I just might have another one tomorrow.

.

0 comments: