Thursday, September 11, 2008

Insert Creative Title Here

AM: 60 mins.
8 miles
PM: 30 mins.
4 miles

This morning's run was made quite enjoyable by the presence of Jim and Meredith and Ashley, the Adidas tech rep who apparently lives in Inman Park. They all met at my house and we did another "city" run, meandering through the Highlands neighborhood down to Piedmont Park, taking a few laps around the AO and other areas of the park, then meandering back home. Other than the sweltering humidity it was a wonderful, relaxed jaunt. Afterward, I took Jim and Meredith to Highland Bakery for another tasty breakfast. To my surprise and admiration, Jim ordered the peanut butter french toast and then proceeded to eat the entire meal. Props.

Fun fact: Forbes just ranked Atlanta the top city for singles in the US. That statistic doesn't impact me nearly as much as the other "top" spot Atlanta claimed, which is worst traffic in the entire country (as if anyone who lived downtown didn't know this already.) Good thing I can expense my gas.

0 comments: