Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Week? Seriously?

AM: 74 mins.
10 miles
PM: 30 mins.
4+ miles

After another long week and my longest run to date yesterday, I was expecting my legs to feel pretty stiff and heavy on my morning run. Lucky me, they did not disappoint. I wogged around the Freedom Trail, then ventured down to Piedmont Park and did a few loops before heading home. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a terrible run, but I certainly didn't feel fresh.

In contrast, I did my evening loop two full minutes faster than usual because I felt frisky, then proceeded to add on the two minutes because I'm obsessive-compulsive. Oh, and I topped off the evening with a manicure and pedicure. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a laconic yet complete description of myself in two sentences.

0 comments: