Saturday, July 11, 2009

Official Workout Photographer



3 mile w/u
2 miles incl. 5x400m in 75, 74, 76, 75, 74
2 mile c/d
Total: 7 miles

15 mins. core



Jordan had another track workout scheduled for today, and asked me to snap a few photos so he could "spice up his blog." I didn't have much else to do--would've liked to run my own workout but didn't want to overdo it; would've liked to run barefoot but didn't want to overdo that either--so I was happy to oblige. To keep myself from getting terribly bored, I also jumped in with him on the second 400 of each of his 800s, which he was aiming to run in the 2:30-2:35 range. I got plenty of rest in between and enjoyed turning the legs over on each interval. We capped things off with a mile of barefoot jogging before taking it back to the house.


Now those are some gnarly feet.

0 comments: