Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week in Review

~85 miles
1 rental car
3 airports
8? boxes of wine
27 miles in DC



The reason why some unnamed members of our party weren't
feeling too chipper on Sunday morning

I mean, we could talk about this week from a running perspective, but why bother? Yeah I had a great workout on Thursday and a few solid long runs, but the best part of this week was far and away the time spent with friends. Any time I have the opportunity to see all my favorites in the span of one weekend is pretty phenomenal, regardless of what events actually transpire. The fact that this trip included some sightseeing, some fun running, a birthday surprise and a pretty rad party just makes things all the better. I am undeservedly blessed to have some truly wonderful people in my life, and I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything.

0 comments: