Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doesn't Quite Feel Like Spring

AM: 15 mins. core
25 mins. pool
PM: 61 mins.
8 miles

So, apparently winter is back. This was evidenced by the ~40 degree temps and cold drizzle that Tanya and I were greeted with on our way to morning practice at 7am. Seriously?? I'm so over it.

Anyway, the rain abated during the afternoon, and my legs felt relatively bouncy on my jaunt through Freedom Park and the bike path. Almost overnight it seems that the cherry trees have blossomed in the park and, despite today's evidence to the contrary, the burgeoning flora and fauna give hope for a beautiful spring season.


Beautiful cherry blossoms in Freedom Park

I could write more, but it's almost 10pm and I have yet to pack for tomorrow's trip to Cali. Better get on that.

0 comments: