Friday, May 8, 2009

That's Right, I'm Actually Going Out

AM: 50 mins.
6.5 miles
PM: 4 miles

Normally I would give myself the benefit of the doubt and say that 50 minutes is closer to 7 miles than 6, but I was moseying along pretty slowly this morning. My legs still aren't quite recovered from Wednesday's track workout, plus this is the first week I've started incorporating consistent doubles back into my training, so I think overall my body is in a state of confusion.

In non-running news, tonight is commencement for the graduate school at Queens. My friends Jason and Clint (of Great Harvest 5k fame) are hosting a party at the Aloft Hotel bar in Uptown immediately following the ceremony, so I'm looking forward to actually going out on a Friday night for once. Should be good times.

0 comments: