Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moving Day

AM: 30 mins. ellip.
Moving!!!
PM: 45 mins. ellip.

I was up and at 'em very early this morning, as there was a ton to be accomplished on the day. Namely that involved Tanya and I (with our trusty male assistant) moving virtually the entirety of our apartment into a storage unit, a chore which would end up taking most of the day and many trips to and from Public Storage. As I type this on Wednesday, the mission is 90% complete, a
nd I should probably be good to go with just one more moving trip before I head out of town this weekend.


Torrential downpour

I fully intended to run this evening, but in literally a matter of minutes the skies opened up and unleashed a monsoon. Flash flooding was almost immediate, to the point where I was actually nervous at a few points on my ~1 mile drive to the fitness center. I was soaked instantly upon sprinting from my car, and I'm pretty sure I looked like a drowned rat throughout the majority of my workout. Oh well. It turns out I couldn't have done my usual run through Freedom Park anyway since apparently it was under water at the time.

0 comments: