Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday from Main St.

15 mins. core
59 mins.
8 miles

We started off this run super slow today, which I was grateful for after yesterday's long run and Wimbledon-esque effort. Scotty met us on Main Street for the second half of his run, so we spent our first 30 minutes meandering back to his house. We took a spin through campus, which was pretty quiet several days post-graduation, then headed back to Scotty's place.

Jordan and I picked the pace up a bit on the return trip, and I was surprised that my leggies felt as decent as they did considering yesterday's aforementioned activity. I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger, which is a very encouraging feeling. If I can just string together a respectable track workout tomorrow I'll truly feel like I'm on the upswing.

0 comments: