Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week in Review

78-79 miles
1 track meet
2 meals at Chick-Fil-A
3 3-hour classes
1 trip to the dining hall

Overall I would consider this week a success. I completed my first track meet without catastrophe or bodily harm, and during the week I completed several solid runs and a handful of cross-training efforts. I'm pretty stoked to travel to NYC for the New Balance meet next weekend, and I'm anxious to gauge my current fitness in the 5k.

As far as life outside of running goes, things are starting to fall into place there as well. I'm beginning to get a feel for my teachers and classes, and I'm starting to get settled down in Charlotte. Having Jordan in town for the next few days is definitely the highlight of my week, even though he's being a little bitch right now because his heel is bothering him and he can't do anything about it. I'm looking forward to putting him to work unloading my pod o'stuff after it gets delivered tomorrow.

0 comments: