Friday, February 20, 2009

Hotel, Motel, Super 8

AM: 15 mins. core
5 miles
PM: 3 miles

As I post this from the lap of luxury (to clarify, the Super 8 Motel in Blacksburg, Virginia), we're just over 12 hours from go time. My legs felt pretty bouncy and light on today's jogs, so I'm hoping everything will come together tomorrow. I'm a little bummed because I checked out the start lists and according to seed times there aren't any girls in the race who look to be notably faster than me. I was really hoping for someone who could pull me along at 17-flat pace but that doesn't seem promising. At any rate, I know what needs to be done. Now it's just time to put the pieces together.

1 comments:

Jilane said...

Never, ever knock a Super 8. That motel has come to my rescue more times than I can count.

Plus, I assume the Super 8 offered you a larger room than your NYC size-of-Jilane's-closet accommodations.