Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blogging Study Break

AM: 20 mins. core
59 mins. (8 miles)
PM: ??

Welcome to one of the busiest days I've experienced in quite some time. In addition to attempting to squeeze in two runs and morning core practice, I also have to finish (read: start) studying for my exam in tonight's class (20 questions over three chapters comprising 150 pages--where the heck do I begin with that??), finish emptying my moving pod, pack for this weekend's trip to NYC and find some time to get my hamstring massaged. Also did I mention that Jeffrey and I are leaving AFTER our class lets out at 9pm to drive halfway to NYC tonight? Good times. The only silver lining in this crazy day is that there is a fairly solid chance for a Team MJ reunion in the next 12 to 24 hours...fingers crossed!

As I mentioned, I have another run slated for this afternoon. I will be both shocked and awed if that actually happens, but I suppose it's good to have goals.

Update: It's 5:01pm and I just finished the reading for my test. As predicted, didn't get in the second run. Also of note, I seem to have developed a bit of a cold over the past 48 hours or so. I bought some Cold-Eze zinc tablets this afternoon and will be pounding them religiously until this thing clears up. So far my symptoms are scratchy throat, runny nose, and a bit of an earache on the left side. Fingers crossed that this clears up tomorrow.

1 comments:

Jilane said...

Your dedication to blogging despite not really having time to breathe is inspiring. Really. Or stupid. One of the two.