Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chocolate Elvis Run

AM: 70 mins.
10 miles
PM: 30 mins.
4 miles

I met Jeff at the river and we basically ended up replicating my run from yesterday. We kept the pace pretty uptempo, but by the end we were both dragging. He's still a bit run down from Hood to Coast and I just get tuckered out trying to keep up on the technical trails, so we were both quite relieved to reach the parking lot at the end. Afterward we took a quick trip to Planet Smoothie and each enjoyed a Chocolate Elvis smoothie, which was undoubtedly the 500-calorie highlight of the morning.

I'm pretty much fully recovered from Hood to Coast, but man are my legs tired. I'm glad we're taking an easy week. My 'rents roll into town tomorrow so I'm looking forward to some easy runs with my dad and a free meal or five.

0 comments: