Sunday, December 28, 2008

Week in Review

67 miles
1 bloody nose
3 doubles with Dad
4 AFDs

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to 70 miles this week, but I would've easily surpassed that mark had I not taken Friday off. I suppose Jordan and I could've run when I arrived in San Francisco, but I enjoyed doing some sightseeing and walking around in Union Square instead. This was definitely a solid week in terms of doubles, effort, and taking the time to do strides and drills and the like. I'm hoping to keep that up next week while in California, perhaps even throwing in a workout if time and scheduling permits. I'm also stoked to try out the new shoes Jordan brought me (even though it feels weird, after three years of wearing nothing but Miz and Brooks, to be "cheating" with Nike). Oh, and rumor has it there's a Team MJ reunion on the horizon as well...looks like the last week of 2008 is shaping up to be one of the best.

0 comments: