Sunday, December 21, 2008

Week in Review

65-66 miles

1 trip to Charlotte
1 tasty sushi dinner with G-Unit
2 days at 2 different airports
2 days left until I'm officially unemployed

Overall I'd call this week a success on all fronts. In addition to completing my first supervised track workout, I also got in some house hunting in Charlotte and several solid runs/outings with friends. I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next few weeks with my family and with Jordan and his family and I'm hoping to put in some quality mileage amidst all my crazy traveling. The foot is feeling much better and I'm confident the legs will come around soon as well.

To those of you traveling over the next few days: may your bags weigh less than 50 pounds, may your seatmates be courteous, and may your delays be minimal. Now that would be a true Christmas miracle.

0 comments: