Friday, December 19, 2008

No Creative Title, I Just Doubled

AM: 53 mins.
7 miles
PM: 4 miles

I woke up feeling pretty stiff and sore after my track workout yesterday. My foot was a bit tender as well, so I opted to jog down to the AO to put in some time on the softer surface. There was some serious commotion going on nearby, and I counted at least a dozen fire/ambulance/emergency vehicles that sped by with their sirens blaring. I sort of forgot about it until later tonight when I stumbled upon this NY Times article that explained the situation. Sounds pretty intense.

Not much else to report about today's runs so I'll leave it there. I've got some serious laundry and packing and errands to accomplish before leaving for my two-week Christmas vacation so I better get on that.

0 comments: