Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week in Review

~30 miles
3 days off
1 day of elliptical
8 hours of flying
4 time zones

So, 30 miles. Definitely the lowest since I've started blogging. I gotta be honest, I know it's good for my body, but not so much for my self-esteem. It doesn't help when tards like Jordan are posting a 97-mile week. Oh, and speaking of Jordan, if you haven't heard by now I definitely lost our bet. Check out his related post to see the options he is considering as his payment. Sigh.

Mike Tyson tattoos notwithstanding, this was a pretty solid week for me in areas unrelated to running, and I'm looking forward to the next few days of catching up with friends and coworkers in one of my favorite cities. Hopefully taking a few days to allow my foot to recover will enable me to get back to business as usual when I return to the ATL.

0 comments: