Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sick on Sunday

45 mins.
6 miles

I think it's safe to classify today as one of the most unproductive days of my entire life. I woke up around 7:30 to find that my cold was raging at an unprecedented level. After messing around on the computer for a few hours and trying unsuccessfully to load the NYC Marathon feed, I decided to settle in for a nap around 9:30. Yes, I took a nap at 9:30 in the morning. I didn't head out the door to run until after 3pm, which was actually perfect considering that there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the temps were in the mid 60s. There were tons of people out on the bike path, and I was reminded of how nice it is to live in such an active neighborhood. Unfortunately, my cold seems to be getting worse despite continuously pumping my body full of meds. Hopefully things will look up in the next few days.

0 comments: