Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week in Review

73 miles
2 loops of the Blue Points course
3 $5 footlongs (and I don't even like Subway)
4 AFDs

This week was one of the busiest in quite some time. Combine 70+ miles with a race with a project for class with planning an XC meet and tax-free shopping weekend at Run For Your Life and you've got a recipe for exhaustion. Luckily I managed to be moderately successful on all fronts, which is all I could hope for under the circumstances. As is becoming the norm, I enjoyed quite a few of my runs and workouts with friends this week, which always makes things more enjoyable. And with a new race goal--the US 10 Mile Championships--on the not-so-distant horizon, I've finally got a game plan in place for the next few months. To quote one of my favorite films, it's all happening.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

running with friends. ha. kumbaya

Unknown said...

I'll buy the Subway cards from you

Meagan Nedlo said...

they're not subway cards. they're sandwiches i already ate. i'm just not sure why i ate them because i don't love subway, although their chicken salad is unexpectedly tasty.

Anonymous said...

"It's all happening". Almost Famous? Great flick!

Meagan Nedlo said...

that's one of my favorite movies of all time! side note: do you know matt jaskot? b/c he totally reminds me of the main character.