Sunday, May 16, 2010

Return of Coach G-Unit

AM: 59 mins. (8 miles)
PM: Wii tennis

After a fun night out with friends, we were all dragging a bit this morning. ("We," of course, includes me and Jordan and also our special houseguest Jeffrey.) But none of us wanted to deal with the already warm temperatures any longer than necessary, so we departed for Boyce in time to meet the usual suspects for an easy recovery run. Of course, this run was extra special because Jeff was tagging along. My last run with him was over a year ago, which has been far too long. Together with Tanya, Sean, Jess and Jordan, we spent an hour on the trails swapping stories and catching up on life. Definitely a great way to close out the week.

Oh, and in the evening Jordan and I played Wii tennis with Caitlin. I'd hardly call if a workout, except for the fact that I'm quite confident my right arm and shoulder will be rendered virtually immobile come tomorrow morning. I have yet to learn the art of finesse.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

mine is still sore. how can it be that i did 3x5 pushups for the first time in like 8 months and not be sore from that, but be sore from wii tennis???