Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jenna Does the MFPL

AM: 63 mins. (8.5 miles)
PM: Thesis presentation

Jordan and I were fortunate to have Jenna tag along for a run this morning. Since she's never experienced the MFPL in its entirety, we decided to take her on a spin today. The air was thick with humidity and the promise of (thank goodness!) an impending rainstorm, and we all worked up a sweat pretty easily. Good times and good conversation were had by all.

I didn't run after work this afternoon because I wanted to prepare for my thesis presentation tonight. I'm pleased to report it went well (I think) and all my classmates were impressed that I came to class showered and wearing a dress as opposed to sweaty and in spandex like I usually do. Thank goodness the semester is almost over because otherwise they might start to expect that more often.

0 comments: