Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week in Review

70 miles
1 hour yoga, 1 hour tennis (yes, I'm counting that)

A solid Week 2 in the books. Like last week, it felt surprisingly easy to achieve this many miles (not to mention I feel like a slacker because my teammate rocked a whopping 93 miles this week!!). I had several solid workouts and overall my legs felt fresher and stronger than the previous week. Still slightly concerned about my left hamstring, which remains tight. Not sure what to do besides stretch, which I've been doing ad nauseum. I'd love to get a massage but I don't have that kind of time right now.

Next week will be pretty hectic since I'm moving on Tuesday, but I'm going to try not to let it affect my training schedule. I can't wait for a change of scenery and I'm so excited to head back to the ATL!

0 comments: