Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trifecta, Week 2

AM: 47 mins
6+ miles
1 hour yoga
PM: 25 mins
3 miles

Ran the mini-loop around 7:20 pace this morning. I felt pretty sluggish at the start, but by the time I hit the golf course at halfway things started coming together. Added on down Monticello and around the park to get in an extra mile.

At the end of a particularly intense yoga session today, the instructor announced to the class that I was moving to Atlanta next week and wished me luck. I may or may not have teared up a bit. It's funny, I couldn't be more excited about moving, but I find myself getting embarrassingly emotional at the most arbitrary moments...

Easy run in the PM on the "loop" I fashioned last week: down Bailey to Rockwood Park, parallel with the levee, then back home through Crestwood. Hoping the heat and humidity will abait slightly for my tempo in the morning.

0 comments: