Saturday, June 28, 2008

Easy Saturday

AM: 46 mins
6 miles
PM: 35 mins
4.5 miles
Ran super easy this morning on the mini-loop. Today would've been better for yesterday's workout, as it was overcast and not too windy, but that's how it goes sometimes. Finished up with a few loops on the golf course before heading home to start packing for the ATL.
As I was weeding through all the useless crap I've accumulated in my apartment, I stumbled upon a Ben Gay pain relief patch. There's a solid chance that I've had it since 1998, but nonetheless I slapped that bad boy on my left hammy and let it go to work. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I actually did feel a bit looser on my second run.
I took the long way to the levee down Bailey and then hopped back on the trail before meandering home through Crestwood. Running on the river trail every day gets quite boring, but at this point I'm trying to stick to soft surfaces as often as possible. Overall, legs feel much better than last week.

0 comments: