Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Third Day In a Row

AM: 3 miles
30 mins. ellip.
PM: 30 mins. ellip.

Tanya came through huge time and graciously offered up her car for Jordan and I today since mine is in the shop. This meant I was more than happy to bundle up and head out the door at 7am so I could jog to campus and snag her keys. Since I had some extra time I tacked on a quick elliptical sesh in the fitness center as well. Always good to start the day feeling like I accomplished something.

However, in the afternoon, my ambitious plans for a long x-training workout fell a bit flat. Put simply, my legs are tired after having run (if you could call it that) for a whopping three days in a row. I think a day off is in order for tomorrow. Wouldn't want to get crazy and actually post respectable mileage for the week.

0 comments: