Friday, October 9, 2009

Ladies Night

60 mins. ellip. incl. 25 min. "predator"
15 mins. core

Although yesterday I was sad to bid Jordan farewell, my frown quickly turned upside down knowing that my bestie Brooke would be joining me for the weekend. She will be in Charlotte Monday through Wednesday for business, so it worked out perfectly for her to come in a few days early for a visit. Our grand plan included Jilane coming down from DC, but she gave us some lame excuse about her parents coming to visit her and wanting free meals or something along those lines. Whatev. I'm over it.

At any rate, I was thrilled to pick Brookie up at the airport tonight, and even more excited to introduce her to some of my new friends from work. Our store owner and his wife graciously invited all the RFYL staff to Ed's Tavern for free-flowing drinks and appetizers, an offering in which I was understandably eager to partake. We had a great time but must not have snagged enough apps, because we ended up ordering a pizza upon arrival back to the apartment. Oops. Overall it was a fun night and the start of what promises to be a great weekend.

1 comments:

Jilane said...

In my defense the visitation also yielded a new camera and phone. All the better to document and text you with, my dear(s).