Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Ashley Piche

AM: 4 miles
PM: Wedding and lots of walking

It's hard to know where to go with this entry. I could talk about the run, which was cold and rainy and dismal yet made perfectly enjoyable by the fact that it was pain free and that I was running with Jilane. Or I could talk about the wedding, which was lovely, despite walking through the aforementioned rain in high heels and formal attire. I could also spend some time on the reception, which predictably featured Jeff stripping his shirt off midway through and dancing like that crazy uncle nobody wants to claim. I could conclude with me walking six blocks barefoot from the metro with Jordan at midnight in the cold rain because my feet hurt so bad after 12+ hours in heels. Instead of elaborating on any of this, however, I think I'll let a few photos do the talking.


At the reception: three classy chicks plus Jordan and Tarpy


Brown XC '05 and '06


Brown XC '05 and '06 plus one of the most stunning brides I've ever seen


Me, Kim and her radioactive drink. So that's where Olympians get
their secret powers...


What's that? Jeff took his shirt off, wrapped his tie around his head
and started dancing like he was on coke? Sounds about right.


Always a privilege to spend the evening with these two gentlemen

0 comments: