Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Morning on the Mall

AM: 5 miles
25 mins. ellip.

Since Jilane had to go to work and Jordan and I had to get ready to head back south, Team MJ set out for a jaunt around the Mall at 7am sharp.The sky was still dark for the early miles, but by the time we doubled back around the reflecting pool we could tell it was going to be a gorgeous day. Pretty much the complete opposite of the rest of the weekend. Also of note, this was my longest post-injury run to date. I only had to beg Jilane to slow down a few times, and I'm pretty sure there was only one instance where I faked the need to stretch so I could take a break, so all in all I'd call this a success.

1 comments:

Jilane said...

The truth comes out!!!!!(Just kidding.)

FYI, I was breathing hard, too. Just got a little too excited to be running with you, I guess.