Thursday, October 15, 2009

Packing for the District

Thursday, 10/15
AM: 30 mins. ellip.
PM: ~20 min. run (2.5 miles)

Wednesday, 10/14
AM: 60 mins. ellip. incl. 6x3 mins. on, 2 mins. off
PM: 15 mins. ellip.
15 mins. core

Gotta make this quick, as I'm knees deep in clothes attempting to pack for my trip to DC tomorrow. The weather has thrown me for a loop; while I was envisioning the crisp, sunny, utterly amazing weather that greeted me for MCM week last year, unfortunately the forecast looks to provide nothing but cold temps and rain throughout the weekend. Lame. Oh well. Though the weather outside may be frightful, the thought of being reunited with Jilane, Jeff, Ben, Owen and many other friends warms my heart beyond measure.

Oh, and is it sad that my friend and former coworker Jake the Schnake, upon finding out I was headed to DC, asked me if "Slap the Bag Part 2" was imminent? I felt a bit sheepish telling him that although such debauchery wasn't planned, if it did occur it would actually be Round 3, not 2.

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it...anybody in??

1 comments:

Coach Gaudette said...

Slap the bag? Is that the game where you drink as much wine as you can, pass out at 9pm, throw-up over the side of your friend's bed and repeat all morning and in front of the White House?

I win every time at that game, let's play!