Friday, June 4, 2010

All Shook Up

AM: 6-6.5 miles
PM: 3 miles

Wow, my stomach was absolutely rocked today. I blame the $2 drafts and my spinach dip-intensive dinner. But still, I neither drank nor ate that much and felt absolutely fine when I went to bed. But for whatever reason, I could tell from the first few steps of this run that things were going to be a bit touch and go. In fact, if it weren't for Jenna coming over to hold me accountable, I could've just as easily skipped and stayed curled up in bed in the fetal position. Instead I toughed it out and even unknowingly used my early bathroom stop as a chance for Jordan to catch up with us after he left the house late. Let's hope whatever is going on in my innards clears up before tomorrow's Grand Prix race, the King Tiger 5k up in University.

0 comments: