Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday From Boyce

AM: 50 mins. ellip. incl. 6x3 mins. on, 2 mins. off
2x20 water pump extensions=80
PM: ~5.5 miles

This was a great start to the week, as everything felt good after my "long run" yesterday. Jordan picked me up from work at 3 and we pretty much headed straight to McAlpine to meet Tanya and Sean. Too bad Sean doesn't live here anymore, because I think the four of us would make a sweet little training group. Anyhow, we met at Boyce for the second day in a row, which I'm always a fan of. It allows for a mile and a half each way on the back trails, plus the parking lot has bathrooms (Old Bell does not) and a baseball/soccer field for strides and the like.

Though I wanted to run longer than 5, common sense and my looming 6pm class mandated otherwise. Instead I turned around once Tanya and I reached the start of the Footlocker course, then coasted my way back to the parking lot. I have 6x800 on tap tomorrow--more or less my first real workout since early August (not counting Friday's baby effort), so I'm both excited and nervous to get out there. Here's to hoping.

0 comments: