Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feels Like Autumn

Thurs., 9/3
AM: 45 mins. ellip.
PM: Chiro
30 mins. pool

Wed., 9/2
AM: 30 mins. ellip.
25 mins. core
20 mins. pool
PM: Chiro
30 mins. ellip.

Tues., 9/1
Happy Birthday Mom!
AM: 30 mins. pool
PM: 50 mins. ellip. incl. 3x6 mins. on, 4 mins. off

I've been a bit delinquent in updating the blog this week, but as you can see it's been nothing remarkable. Pool, core, elliptical, chiropractor, repeat. To be honest I'm a bit down because I'm missing the team's first meet, which will be held tomorrow at App State. I would love to be out there with everyone testing my early season fitness, but it's not meant to be just yet. That said, the good news is Greenapple thinks I'm coming along quite nicely and has given me permission to attempt a brief jog on Saturday if I feel so inclined. Those of you who have been injured before can surely understand the mixture of excitement and nervousness I feel at that prospect. Nonetheless, just the opportunity to give it a shot will no doubt be a bright spot in the coming weekend.

Oh, and the weather is absolutely gorgeous right now. Autumn has arrived early and I'm hoping against hope that it's here to stay. Cooler temps like this make me even more antsy to get back out there.

1 comments:

Kevin Balance said...

Here's to a healthy recovery.