Friday, September 11, 2009

I Like Bread

AM: 50 mins. ellip. incl. 20 min. "predator"
PM: 15 mins. ellip.
15 mins. core
20 mins. pool

I had a pretty intense day of training today. That's right, I'm calling this training. As ludicrous as it sounds, I often find myself as fatigued after an intense elliptical workout as I do after a tempo run. I may not be able to achieve all the benefits of running, but I'm going to simulate the effort as best I can.

As such, I was pretty tired going into my afternoon session so I kept things fairly light. Or perhaps I was just feeling a bit bogged down from all the free samples Tanya and I ate at Great Harvest for lunch. It's so good to have my partner in carb crime back.

Tomorrow's looking pretty busy, what with accompanying Jordan to a race in the morning, slinging shoes all day, then watching some college football at Chandler's in the evening. I'll be lucky to get in a workout at all. Taking days off isn't as big of a deal now as it is when I'm running, but I'd still like to keep up the routine if possible. Here's to hoping.

0 comments: