Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday at the Biltmore

Day off

First of all, let me say I'm pretty mad at Jordan right now. Not only did he steal my pics for his blog (which I normally wouldn't mind), but he also stole my thunder by telling about our trip to the Biltmore on Saturday. Since I'm not running right now my interesting blog entries are few and far between, and I was really looking forward to wowing my fans with our adventures and regaling you with interesting factoids and tidbits about the estate and the Vanderbilt family. Instead I am now forced to link to his blog (both entries) in order to avoid redundancy. I will, however, include a few of the pics he managed to keep from pilfering.


Prom photo in front of the house


I would wager this was Bolt's first visit to the Biltmore.


Okay so Jordan already posted this one but still...almost leaves you speechless.

0 comments: