Monday, March 1, 2010

Early Morning Pool

AM: 7 miles
25 mins. pool
PM: 4 miles + strength

As much as I loathe Monday morning pool practice, at least it gets me up and out the door at a respectable hour. Today I opted to run to pool and back, adding an extra loop around Freedom Park for good measure on the return trip. Not much to report; all is well.

I went the extra mile this afternoon (literally) after it was brought to my attention that it might snow in Charlotte tomorrow. Again? Seriously?!? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's March. Sigh. At any rate, due to the weather forecast and the amount of time between now and Nationals, Simmons preemptively moved our Tuesday track workout to Wednesday. The weather might dictate my runs tomorrow, but hopefully I can still get in some decent mileage.

0 comments: