Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week in Review

68 miles
25 mins. pool
2 hours weights
3 airports
1 snow day

I'm typing this entry while sitting on my bed at the Hotel St. Francis in Santa Fe, surrounded by 10 pillows. Yes, I said 10. This is only one example of how this hotel is very nice yet slightly odd at the same time. It actually looks somewhat medieval (check out the pics on the hotel Web site, as they're very accurate), almost equally likely to be featured in a period romance or a horror film.

But I digress. This post is supposed to be about my week of running, and my week of running was good. I would even say my Wednesday track workout verged on greatness, but I'm far too modest for that. At any rate, I'm feeling healthy and strong leading up to next weekend's big race. I'm hoping I'll be able to adjust to the altitude fairly quickly so that I can put that worry out of my head and just focus on competing.

Six days.

0 comments: