Monday, March 29, 2010

Sick and Slow

AM: 5+ miles
15 mins. core
PM: 6 miles

Well, I'm still sick. Even worse, I came home from California to discover that Jordan was sick too. Neither of us can blame the other for this turn of events, seeing as both our illnesses cropped up when we were not together. But that doesn't stop us from sharing in collective misery now.

Needless to say, both these runs were done very slowly. On my afternoon jaunt I almost literally ran into Jordan and his Let Me Run kiddos heading down the hill from Park Road Montessori to the bike path. I stopped and chatted for a few minutes and met his co-coach Melissa. It was fun to see them in action and provided a momentary distraction from the overall crappiness of how I felt.

Positive take-away? The cherry blossoms are fully bloomed in Freedom Park and it's gorgeous.

0 comments: