Friday, July 9, 2010

Early Medium Loop

AM: 8.5 miles

Jordan and I woke up pretty early to put in an easy medium loop before a day's work. Before bed last night I'd made tentative plans with Caitlin to meet up on the bike path in Freedom Park, but for whatever reason that encounter never took place. Either way it kept me committed to getting out the door when I said I was going to, so as far as I'm concerned she held up her end of the bargain!

In the evening I had fleeting thoughts of doubling but quickly displaced them with a two hour nap. That might hinder my standard 10pm bedtime, but it sure felt nice. Big tempo with the CRC crew in the morning.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah - i just woke up later - around 655 and ran out the door with john. it was pretty miserable of a run. we didn't run a step faster than 750 pace..