Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas To All

Lots to discuss as I am falling a bit behind on the blogging, but this post unfortunately will not provide any immediate amelioration. Instead I want to report that Jordan and I are safe and sound and enjoying a snow-capped Christmas holiday with family in Mason, Ohio. I'm currently sipping a glass of champagne garnished with fresh pomegranate seeds before settling in for a long winter's nap, er, feast; what could be a better way to spend a holiday afternoon? We arrived here on Christmas Eve eve via DC where I made my third trip this past week. Naturally between the two locations there has been quite a bit of revelry and merriment with a few runs sprinkled in for good measure. I'll provide more details tomorrow, but for now here's wishing you and yours the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny f@#king Kay! (Any and all red-blooded Americans should get the reference, but since I know there's at least one Brit reading I'll throw you all a break and link you to one of the greatest scenes of one of the greatest holiday movies of all time.)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comments:

mainers said...

Even the Brit has seen that clip many a time Meagan! Merry Christmas to you and Jordan!