Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week in Review

80-81 miles
2 doubles
6 days in Texas
6 AFDs

I feel like a broken record saying this but, well, all things considered this turned into a decent week. Despite battling sickness and dealing with the now routine hassles of traveling, I managed to notch one okay workout and one respectable long run with friends. It was great to spend some time relaxing with my parents and indulging in some home cooked meals, but I must admit it was a bit of a relief to finally touch down in Charlotte after 16 days on the road.

Next up: a week of (gasp) no travel! Well, that's not entirely true. I do have a Craft and Karhu wear test run at Bull City Running in Durham, but Jordan is coming with me and we'll be spending the night at our friend Sarah's house so it should be a quick fun trip. Otherwise I'm actually planning to remain firmly planted in Charlotte until Sunday. Here's to hoping I can finally get in that big week of workouts I've been hoping for.

0 comments: