Sunday, May 27, 2012

(Down) Week in Review

55 miles
1 day off
1 double
1 run in Birmingham
4 AFDs

Fortunately, it doesn't look like we're going to have to amputate. After a pitiful start to the week, during which I notched a whopping 10 miles over the course of three days, things improved dramatically and eventually culminated with two double-digit weekend days. The foot isn't 100% but is steadily improving. I'm confident I'll be able to resume relatively normal training next week...which is pretty much mandatory if I harbor any hopes of performing well at the US Half-Marathon Champs in just three weeks' time. Our upcoming national sales meeting and a weekend of moving will provide an extra challenge, but it's nothing I haven't handled before. Mentally I'm as determined as ever to get back out there and prove my fitness.

1 comments:

danbosvi said...

Great neighbors!
Marblehead Massachusetts a great town.
Fort Sewall Condo swe shared awesome place!